Do you keep a journal? Journal writing is a very important part of your weight loss journey. It is good to write down your goals, successes/struggles, feelings, thoughts, food/exercise tracking, etc. When you choose to keep a journal, remember your daily entry doesn’t have to be about you all the time. Just write in a journal every day. Relish the feeling of pen on paper. It can truly set you free.
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. -Cyril Connolly
Here are a few journal prompts:
1. Five things you would like to do more throughout your weight loss journey.
2. What is the view from your window right now?
3. What was the best thing that happened this week?
4. Write down something you are stressed about.
5. What holds you back as it relates to your weight loss?
6. Write about something you feel strongly about.
7. Something you always think “what if…” about.
8. Write about someone you admire or describe a vivid dream.
9. Write about nature.
Renew Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com