Starve your distractions, feed your focus. – Unknown
Thought for today – Be focused. Be persistent. Never quit. One day or day one. You decide.
It’s time to focus on what really matters, right? Life, family, careers, households, hobbies, etc. Whether you are trying to focus on some personal goals for yourself or trying to pursue a new career, it’s important to:
• Set Goals
• Stay Motivated
• Be Productive
• Change Your Mindset
A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. – Arthur Golden
• Evaluate your current situation – What do you want to change?
• Determine your goals – What do you want to improve?
• Write down your goals and revisit your goals daily
• Write down a plan to reach your goals
• Establish a reward system when you reach milestones
• Check your progress and readjust your goals as necessary
• Recite positive affirmations and quotes
• Read inspirational and motivational books
• Pick a healthy habit to work on daily
• Join a supportive group to receive encouragement and feedback
• Determine weaknesses and strengths
• Think positive and remind yourself of your goals
• Track your progress throughout the week
• Strive for consistency while working on projects
• Observe how you plan your days – Use a daily To-Do List
• Define your priorities – What’s important to you?
• Have a positive mindset daily
• Define your focus
Change Your Mindset
• Positive thoughts equal positive outcomes
• Admit that your thinking needs to be adjusted
• Seek positive support from family, friends, support groups
• Immerse yourself in personal growth – Read inspirational books or listen to positive speakers
• Forward thinking will move your focus away from where you don’t want to be to where could be
The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
My Journal Prompts – Time for Reflection
• What is your favorite memory or life experience?
• Write about an obstacle you overcame today.
• When was the last time you listened to your intuition, and what was the outcome?
• Name one area of physical or emotional health you excel in, and one you would like to improve.
• What is your priority in life at the moment?
• What are you proud of yourself for today?
• How do you respond to setbacks and failure? Why? How could you change this from within?
• When do you feel most confident?
• Write down 5 ways to relax and commit to doing at least 1 each day.
• What is your ultimate goal in life?
• What is a habit you want to develop? How will it help your long-term goals?
• Identify your biggest time management mistake.
• What are your 3 biggest distractions, and how do you plan to reduce them in your life?
• What are 3 areas of your life where you are the weakest, and how do you plan to strengthen them?
• Today I showed focus today by _______________________________.
• Write in your journal every day.
• Write thank you notes to people who help you throughout your journey.
• Read positive affirmations and quotes.
• Write a Wins Checklist based on your best experiences and accomplishments.
• Adopt a healthy lifestyle. Look at how you sleep, what you eat and how much/little you exercise.
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
How do you plan to feed your focus? Will you consider journaling to help you feed your focus? I look forward to reading your feedback!
Renew Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and Target Affiliate Program which are advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Target.com
Copyright © 2018 – Renew Inspiration – All Rights Reserved