Affiliate Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you purchase through our link (at no additional cost).
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
Welcome back to Renew Inspiration! This morning I pause to bless my day and it is a beautiful gift from God. Today, Iam celebrating my 45th birthday and I wanted to celebrate life withyou. Now, what better way to celebrate than to write an inspirational blog postjust for you. We should always make each new day a celebration of life. Why youask? Well, it is quite simple. Every day is a fresh start. Always remember,what you celebrate expands to something bigger so celebrate life often. Throw kindness around like confetti.
Today, right in this present moment, I want to take time to reflect on my amazing life. I honestly look at where I am today, and I look at how I came to be here. I acknowledge the darkness and the light that shines within. Each day I focus on my vision of positive changes that I need to make in my life so that I may heal and grow in the most beautiful way possible. However, I do realize this journey has no rules, no right or wrong answers. I accept my journey for what it is, and I acknowledge that only I can do my healing work. I choose to feel good about myself each day. I am blessed. I am beautiful. I am brave. I am fearless. I am happy. I am bold. I am strong. I am enough. I aspire to be a giver. A giver of live, agiver of good vibes and a giver of strength. Today I fill my heart with love and embrace this wonderful, new life experience.
WAYS TO CELEBRATE LIFE
Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end. – Joanne Harris
- Every day do something that will lead you closer to God. (Read God’s Word, Pray, Meditate)
- Thrive on happiness, a calm mind, good health and well-being. (Reading, Journaling, Exercising)
- Have faith, be courageous, and dream big. (Believe, Trust and Hope)
- Feed your soul spiritual food. (Read God’s Word, Attend Church, Listen to Gospel Music)
- Strive for greatness and embrace change along the way. (Victorious)
- Don’t procrastinate. Think positive and plan ahead. (Focus and Vision)
- Love to no end, be grateful, choose joy and be kind. (Heart and Mind)
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve. (Strength and Wisdom)
Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is. – Mandy Hale
POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND AFFIRMATIONS
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
- There is no one better to be than myself. I am whole, and I accept who I am.
- I believe in my goals and dreams. I have the power to make them come alive.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes. My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- My confidence grows when I step outside my comfort zone.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am open and ready to learn.
- I am capable of so much.
- I am free to make my own choices.
- I am perfect just the way I am.
Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be lived. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically lived.
TIME FOR REFLECTION – JOURNAL PROMPTS
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- What is my happiest childhood memory?
- How can I love myself today?
- What is one of life’s little pleasures that I appreciate?
- Who/What brings the most joy to my life?
- When was the last time I felt truly at peace?
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What is something I would love to learn in my lifetime?
- What are the best choices I have made in life so far?
- What did I do today that brought me closer to my dream?
- What is your vision for the next 3 months?
- One lesson I learned today is ____________________.
- When I am alone, I love to _______________________.
- Today, I can honor my body by ___________________.
- One thing I need to work on is ____________________.
- One thing I need to let go is ______________________.
SHARE YOUR COMMENTS
You become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
Have courage to push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow. Stay positive and be the best version of you. How do you plan to celebrate life? How do you feel about your life’s journey?
Believe in yourself today, tomorrow and forever!
Renew Inspiration is a participant in the Target Affiliate Program and Blue Host Affiliate Program which are advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Target.com and Bluehost.com
Copyright © 2018 – Renew Inspiration – All Rights Reserved